Delhi Police Coaching
Best Delhi Police coaching in kuchaman city:
Colonel’s Defence Academy is well known institute for preparation of Delhi Police Coaching in Kuchaman City. Here, you are being provided best experienced, qualified and trained faculties. All faculties are fully focused on student’s growth. We provide the best environment to the students who joins our academy so that they will be able to qualify the Delhi Police examination on every level. We have the 100% selection rate by now. Therefore, if you feel the will to serve the nation with your selfless services, then join our academy and get the chance to do so.
Why we are most popular institute for Delhi Police Coaching in Kuchaman City because our educational services are incomparable like:
- Scientific Method of teaching more than 16 hours+ scheduled commitments daily.
- Test Series (Daily test series, weekly test series) + solution classes.
- A Doubt counter separate faculty for problem solution.
- Complete updated study material based on current pattern of examinations.
- Online test series.
- In depth subject knowledge and competitive skill by the best faculty in the field.
- Free library facility from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- Dedicated, committed and highly qualified faculty panel.
- Comprehensive, focused and structured study material.
- Small batch size and personal attention.
- Regular assessment & timely completion of syllabus.
- Booster classes after completion of syllabus.
- Although having lots of options for Delhi Police Coaching in Kuchaman City, but students select only Colonel’s Defence Academy because we have best team of faculty, we provide best staff support for all students and we provide best study material. That’s why we are immerging as the best Delhi Police Coaching in Kuchaman City.
Eligibility criteria for appearing in Delhi Police examination:
Delhi Police constable Age limit:
The Constable age limit of the candidate to apply for this post is between 18 years to 21 years of age. If his age is more than 21 then he is not eligible for the same and he cannot apply for the post of constable. Age Limit of applicants who wants to apply for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2017 should not be less than 18 years and the upper limit is not specified. Aspirants belonging to reserved categories will be provided relaxation in age as per government norms.
- Race 1.6KM in 08 minutes
- High Jump- 3 Feet
- Long Jump- 10 Feet
- The Physical Efficiency Test for Delhi Police 2017 Constable Job
Male Candidates (Up to 31 years):
- Race 1.6KM in 6 minutes
- High Jump- 3.9 Feet
- Long Jump- 14 Feet
For Female Candidate Physical Criteria:
- Weight- Minimum of 47.5 kg weight is necessary, upper limit is not set, the weight can vary with respect to height
- Height- 152cm (For SC/ST Candidates it is 155cm only)
For Male Candidates Physical Criteria:
- Weight- Minimum of 52 kg weight and weight can vary with respect to height
- Height- 170cm (For ST Candidates it is 165cm)
- Chest- 81 to 85cm (For ST Candidates it is 75cm only and all the Hilly area candidates) with 05cm expansion.
- For men of general/ ST and OBC: The minimum height should be 170cms. It can be relaxed 5cms for the residents of hill areas.
- For women of general/ST and OBC: The minimum height should be 152cms.
- For men who are ST candidates: the minimum height should be 160cms.
- For women who are ST candidates: the minimum height should be 152 cms.
- The chest option for Men who are general and OBC: Without expanding 81 cm and with expanding 85 cm
- The chest option for Men who are scheduled caste and tribe: without expanding 79 cm and with expanding 83cms.
- The chest option is not applicable to women.
- Weight should be in correspondence with Height and Age of for both men and women.
- For Men, there are no weight criteria. But, females should weigh more than 47.5 kilograms.
Proper eye sight:
Apart from the Candidate having a physically well built without any defects. Candidates with glass or contact lens are not at all eligible to apply for the police constable of Tamil Nadu. He should also be free from colour blindness.
The candidate should have passed 10th Class or 10+2 (Intermediate) or equivalent senior secondary examination from a recognized Board or Central/State Board. The selection of the candidates is based on two things first has to be the medical exam of the candidate. The candidate needs to be medically fit. He also has to give an interview. Only then he will be selected for the post of police constable of Delhi.
Delhi Police – General Criteria
Vast career opportunities are available in Delhi Police at the various levels. Some of the important recruitments are the following:
ii) Ministerial Cadre
iv) Assistant Commissioner of Police
They are required to appear for Physical Examination, Written Test and Interview:-
For Sub-Inspectors Staff Selection Commission places advertisements from time to time.
For Assistant Commissioner of Police the entire process is conducted and carried out by the Union Public Service Commission and candidates are selected through Civil Services Examination.
Eligibility for Constable (Executive) Male:
|18 to 21 years||Relaxable upto the age of 26 years for :-
-Sportsmen of distinction
-Ex-Servicemen, as per rule 28 of the (Appointment and Recruitment) rule, 1980
|Height||170 centimeters||Relaxable by 5 centimeters for residents of Hill areas e.g. Gurkhas, Gardhwalis|
|Chest||81 to 85 centimeters||Relaxable for 5 centimeters for
-Residents of Hill areas
|Educational Qualification||Matric/Higher Secondary, 10th or 10+2||Relaxable upto 9th pass for
-Bandsmen, Buglers, mounted constables, drivers
-Sons/daughters of deceased/retired police personnel of Delhi Police.
|Physical Standard||Sound state of health, free from defect/deformity/disease, vision 6/12 without glasses both eyes, free from colour blindness||No Relaxation Permissible|
Eligibility for Sub-Inspector (Executive) Male:
|Age||20 to 25||Relaxable by 5 years for
-Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes & Departmental candidates
|Height||170 centimeters||Relaxable by 5 centimeters for
-Residents of hill areas e.g. Gurkhas, Garhwalis
|Chest||81 to 85 centimeters||Relaxable by 5 centimeters for residents of hill areas.|
|Educational Qualification||Degree from a recognized University||No Relaxation Permissible|
|Physical Standard||Sound health free from defect/deformity/disease||No Relaxation Permissible|
Eligibility for Head Constable (Ministerial):
|18 to 25 years||Relaxable for 5 years for:-
-Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes & Departmental candidates
-Ex-servicemen as per rules prescribed by the Govt. of India
|Academic Qualification||Higher Secondary or equivalent|
|Professional Attainment||Speed in Typing
English – 30 words per minute
Hindi – 25 words per minute
|Physical Standard||Sound state of health free from defect/deformity/disease, vision 6/12 with or without glasses both eyes, free from colour blindness||No Relaxation Permissible|
Eligibility for Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer):
|18 to 25 Years||Relaxable by 5 years for
-SCs/STs & Departmental candidates
-Ex-servicemen as per rule prescribed by G.O.I.
|Academic Qualification||Graduate from recognized university or equivalent|
|Professional Attainment||Speed in shorthand & typing
80/40 words per minute (English)
80/30 words per minute (Hindi)
|Preference||Working knowledge of
-Accounts & Office procedure
-Knowledge of drafting and office procedure
|Physical Standard||Sound state of health free from defect/deformity/disease vision 6/12 with or without glasses both eyes, free from colour blindness||No Relaxation Permissible|
Pay Scale : 3050-75-3950-80-4590 and other allowances.
- NATIONALITY: Applicant shall be a bonafide citizen of INDIA.
- AGE: 18 to 21 years as on 01.01.2008
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: 10+ 2 (Senior Secondary) pass from a recognized Board Graduation Certificate for Ex-Servicemen.
- HEIGHT: Minimum 170 Cms.
- CHEST: Minimum 81 to 85 cms (with minimum expansion of 4 cms).
Delhi Police Constable Selection Procedure:
Applicants, who applied for this job, have to go through a four staged process which shall lead to the selection of the candidate.
- Physical Test
- Written Test
- Medical Fitness Examination
- Merit List
All candidates, who qualify the physical endurance & measurement tests, shall be put through a written test of one and a half hour (1½ ) duration which will carry 100 marks. The question paper will be of objective type (Bilingual) and include questions on Reasoning [35 marks], General Knowledge/Current Affairs [50 marks] & Numerical Ability [15 marks] respectively.
MEDICAL STANDARD TEST:
The candidates should be of sound state of health, free from defect, deformity or disease. Both eyes should have a vision 6/12 (without glasses). No relaxation is allowed to any category of candidates on this count.
PHYSICAL ENDURANCE TEST (Qualifying):
Candidates have to complete 1600 mtrs. race in 6 minutes to qualify. Those who qualify in the race will further appear in the following tests:-
1. Long jump 14 feet (qualifying in three chances)
2. Chin-ups 05 (qualifying)
3. Shot-put (16 pounds) 18 feet (qualifying in three chances)
Note: There will be no appeal against the “failure” to qualify the Physical Endurance Test.
After the Written Test candidates will be called for interview on the basis of the merit in the Written Test. The Interview will carry 10 marks.
Additional Bonus Marks :
a. 1 mark for NCC ‘B’ certificate;
b. 2 marks for NCC – ‘C’ certificate;
c. 3 marks to candidates who measure 178 cms height or above;
SUB-INSPECTOR (EXECUTIVE) IN DELHI POLICE EXAM
Staff Selection Commission holds a combined competitive examination for recruitment of Sub-Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police.
Age limit : 20 to 25 years.
Plan of Examination
General Note about Examination Scheme .The subjects of examination, time allowed and maximum marks for each subject will be:
1. Paper I
Subjects – General Test (a) General Intelligence and Reasoning
Duration – 2 Hours
Marks – 400 Marks
2. Paper II
Subjects – (a) Hindi Language – 100 Marks
(b) English Language – 100 Marks
Duration – 2 Hours
Marks – 200 Marks
Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern:
|General Knowledge/ Current Affairs||50|
|Total No. of Questions||100|
|Multiple Choice Questions|
|Exam Time Limit – 1 Hour and 30 minutes|
Delhi Police Constable Syllabus:
|Reasoning||GK/Current Affairs||Numerical Ability|
|Verbal and Figure Classification.
Arithmetical Number Series.
Coding & Decoding.
Similarities & Differences.
|Science & Technology.
Countries & Capitals
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 33 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes