Army offers brilliant career. Every year 30-35 lakh individuals appear for recruitment in Army, which offers role of a leader, opportunities full of diverse challenges, a distinctive career to serve the nation, handsome salary, adventure, sports, altruism, sacrifice and no end to this. Colonel’s Defence Academy proves to provide the best Indian Army Nursing Coaching in Kuchaman City
Best Indian Army Nursing Coaching in Kuchaman City:
Colonel’s Defence Academy serves the best environment to the students who join us, and we makes sure that we maintain our 100% success rate, the way we have the same yet. Therefore, if you’re looking for an institute for Indian Army coaching, then contact us and we will make sure that you should be get selected there, because we will train you in that way only. We are providing Indian Army Coaching in kuchaman city since 10 years now. We have a lot of experience in training students for Indian Army Nursing Coaching in Kuchaman City.
The unique career offers the following facilities to all Junior Commissioned Officers and Other Ranks:
- Salary in five figures
- Free medical facilities for self and dependent.
- Leave upto 90 days in a year.
- Free railway warrants.
- Free Government married accommodation.
- Entitled Ration.
- Free Uniform/Clothing etc.
- CSD facilities.
- Lucrative Terminal benefits.
- Opportunities to learn and grow as a complete human being.
There are two ways to enter into Indian Army:
- Officer Entry
- Other Entry
1. Officer Entry: In this method of entry, your career starts as Lieutenant and with the time, hard work and dedication one can achieve further ranks like – Captain, Major, Lt Colonel, Colonel, Brigadier, Major General, Lt General and General, which is the highest rank in Army. Colonel’s Defence Academy is the best Indian Army Nursing Coaching in Kuchaman City.
There are various entry points to start your career as an Army Lieutenant:
- TGC (Education): (Age – 23 – 27 Years, Qualifications – MA/MSc in 1st or 2nd division)
- UES: (Age – 18-24 Years, Qualifications – Pre Final Student of Engineering Degree Course)
- TGC: (Age – 21-27 Years, Qualifications – BE / B.Tech streams of Engineering / B.Arch MSc computer)
- JAG (Men & Women): (Age – 21-27 Years, Qualifications – Law Graduate LLB with 55% marks Registered with Bar Council of India / State)
- National Defence Academy: (Age – 16½-19½ Years, Qualifications – 10+2)
- 10+2 Tech: (Age – 16½-19½ Years, Qualifications – 10+2 (70% marks with PCM)
- Indian Military Academy (Non Tech): (Age – 19-24 Years, Qualifications – Graduate)
- Short Sevice Commission (Non Tech): (Age – 19-25 Years, Qualifications – Graduate)
- Short Sevice Commission (Tech Men & Women): (Age – 19-27 Years, Qualifications – BE/BTech stream of Engineering/B.Arch, MSC Computer)
- NCC Special (Men & Women): (Age – 19-25 Years, Qualifications – Graduate 50% aggregate “A” or “B” grade in NCC “C” certificate)
2. Other Entry: In this method, entry point can be – Sepoy, Havildar, Naib Subedar and once entered you may achieve further positions such as – Naik, Subedar, Subedar Major.
There are five different options to become Sepoy in Indian Army:
- Soldier General Duty: (Age – 17½ – 21 Years, Qualifications – 10th pass with 33% & each subject must contain 32%)
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper: (Age – 17½ – 23 Years, Qualifications – 10+2 pass with 50% marks, Each subject must have 40% marks & with Maths & English)
- Soldier Tech: (Age – 17½ – 23 Years, Qualifications – 10+2 pass with 50% Marks, Each subject must have 40% marks & with Physics, Chemistry, Maths)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/Tech (RVC): (Age – 17½ – 23 Years, Qualifications – 10+2 pass with 50% Marks, Each subject must have 40% marks & with Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- Soldier Tradesman: (Age – 17½ – 23 Years, Qualifications – 10th / ITI and 8th pass (for some trades))
You can also become Havildar in Indian Army by entering using these options:
Havildar (Education): (Age – 21 – 25 Years, Qualifications – For Group X-MA/MSC/MCA or BA/BSC/BCA with Bed BSC(IT) for Group Y – BSC/BA/BCA (IT) without BEd)
- Surveyor Auto Carto (Engineers) : (Age – 20 – 25 Years, Qualifications – BA/BSC with Maths 10+2 (Math & Science))
There are two entry points to start with Naib Subedar Post in Indian Army:
- Catering JCO (ASC): (Age – 21 – 27 Years, Qualifications – 10+2 with Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology)
- Religious Teacher (JCO): (Age – 27-34 Years, Qualifications – Graduate + He is qualified in his religion)
|EXAM- ARMY (GD)||
|EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION||SSLC/ Matric with 45% marks in aggregate, scoring 32% in each subject. If you have higher qualification (10+2 or above), then the percentage of your marks is not a criteria.|
|MODE OF SELECTION||
AGE LIMITS & MARITAL STATUS:
The age group of the candidate must fall between 17 ½ to 21 years as per original document of the candidate, Candidate should be an unmarried male.
- A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health. Chest should be well developed having minimum 5 Cms expansion.
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision chart with each eye.
- Colour vision should be CP-III. Should recognize red and green colours.
- Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have disease like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocle or piles.
- A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health.
- Chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cms expansion.
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 mtrs).
- Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Soldier General Duty for infantry should have 6/6 eye sight.
Physical Fitness Tests (PFT):
To determine the Physical Fitness, the following tests carrying 100 marks are held:-
- 1 Mile Run
- Pull Ups
- 9 Feet Ditch
Marking system is as follows:
(A) 1 MILE RUN
|5.40 Mins and below||60 Mks|
|5.41 Mins to 5.50||48 Mks|
|5.51 Mins to 6 00||36 Mks|
|6.01 Mins to 6.10||24 Mks|
(B) PULL UPS
|10 and above||40 Mks|
(C) BALANCE & 9 FEET DITCH
These are qualifying test and no marks are awarded.
Physical Standard of Various Categories:
|Soldier General Duty & Tradesman||Soldier Technical & Nursing Assistant||Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical||(Cms)||(Kgs)|
|Western Himalayan Region (J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab Hills (Area South and West of the Inter State Border between Himachal Pradesh and Punjab and North and East of Road of Mukerian Hoshiarpur, Garh Shankar, Ropar and Chandigarh, Garhwal and Kumaon)||163 cms||163 cms||162 cms||77||48|
|Eastern Himalayan Region(Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam and Hill Region of West Bengal (Gangtok, Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts).||160 cms||157 cms||160 cms||77||48|
|Western Plains Region(Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Delhi, Rajasthan and Western UP (Meerut and Agra Divisions)||170 cms||170 cms||162 cms||77||50|
|Eastern Plains Region(Eastern UP, Bihar, West Bengal and Orissa)||169 cms||169 cms||162 cms||77||50|
|Central Region (Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Dadar, Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu)||168 cms||167 cms||162 cms||77*||50|
|Southern Region (Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Goa and Pondicherry)||166 cms||165 cms||162 cms||77||50|
* Chest 76 cms only for Soldier Technical category from Central Region.
Special Physical Standard:
Special physical standard as given below are applicable to the following with effect from 01 Aug 2004:
|(b)||Gorkhas both Nepalese and Indian||157||48||77|
|(c) Candidates from Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep Group Including Minicoy.|
|(d)||Tribals of authorized Tribal Areas||162||48||77|
|(e)||Brigade of Guards||173||50||77|
|(g)||Corps of Military Police||173||50||77|
|(h)||Clerk General Duty / Store Keeper Technical||162*||50||77|
|(j)||Religious Teacher JCO||160||50||77|
|(k)||Soldier Tradesman||Minimum Physical Standard of the regions given above, minus 1 cm Chest and 2 kgs Wt. Height criteria would be at par with Soldier General Duty as relevant to the region.|
|(l)||Havildar Education||As applicable to Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical for various regions. However, preference will be given to the candidate fulfilling the physical standard laid down for Soldier General Duty.|
|(m)||JCO Catering (ASC) / Surveyor||As applicable to Soldier General Duty for Automated Cartographer (Engineer) various regions.|
Dispensation in Physical Standards:
|Chest (Cms)||Weight (Kgs)|
|(a)||Sons of Servicemen(SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows(SOWW) / Widows of Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|(b)||Adopted son / son–in–law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving Soldier / Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|(c)||Outstanding Sportsmen (National / State level having secured 1st / 2nd Position in last two years)||2||3||5|
|(d)||For candidates belonging to chronically poor areas and those desirous of joining overage categories who are from families engaged in traditional profession. This relaxation may be given at the discretion of DDG Recruiting (States) or Centre Commandants.||Nil||Nil||2|
Note: An eligible candidate can be granted prescribed relaxations in all three measurements i.e. Height, Chest and Weight. However, he cannot claim dispensations of more than one category i.e. parental and sportsmen.
Instant enrollment is provided into the Army as Soldier General Duty to the following through respective Regiment / Corps Training Centers:
- One son of a battle casualty.
- One real brother of a battle casualty, when deceased was unmarried / did not have a male child.
- One real brother of a battle casualty provided he gets married to the deceased widow who is issueless or has no male child.
- One real brother of a battle casualty provided he gets married to the deceased widow who has a male child but who has not attained age for enrolment.
- One real son of the battle casualty when the battle casualty has been invalidated out of service on medical ground.
The candidates should meet age, educational qualification, physical measurement and medical standards. The concessions as applicable to the sons of servicemen / ex-servicemen in physical measurement will also be given in such cases. They will not be put through any formal test like Physical Fitness Test and written tests.
Written Exam Pattern:
Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a written test. Common Entrance Examination (CEE) is conducted on 4th Sunday of each month for recruitment of Soldiers. It comprises of questions on general knowledge, mathematical aptitude, and computer awareness. There are 2 papers. For Soldier (GD) recruitment, only paper 1 needs to be written. This would be a 1 hour paper of 100 marks, where 32 would be the pass marks.
|EXAM||AVAILABILITY OF FORM||DATE OF EXAMINATION|
|Army Soldier (General Duty)||Notified throughout the year State-wise||Two months within Notification|
State, union territory and district Wise.
Colonel’s Defence Academy offers coaching for the Indian Army written examinations. The faculty at Colonel’s Defence Academy is highly qualified and vastly experienced in successfully coaching students for Indian Navy SSR examinations. The standards of excellence followed by Colonel’s Defence Academy ensure that each student who opts for coaching with us feels confident and well prepared for the exam. Not only do we cover the entire syllabus subject by subject as per MINISTRY OF DEFENCE , we also prepare our students with mock tests, previous year question papers and doubt clearing sessions which are conducted each week to monitor each student’s progress.
Mock test/ monthly test results are also discussed to pin point where the student may be lacking. This ensures that the students know what to expect in the examination, how to approach the examination, manage time efficiently and get the best possible results. Experienced and updated faculty teaches students how to handle the Indian Navy SSR examination specifically; they focus on the format and type of questions likely to be asked in the exam. Students can learn many formulae and shortcuts to get quick and accurate answers while attempting the examination. Apart from this, we provide extensively researched study material which helps students to easily access, organise and systematically approach the vast syllabus.
Categories of Entry and Their Eligibility Conditions in Written examination:
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||SSLC / Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. No percentage considered in case candidate has passed with higher qualification ie 10+2 and above.||17 ½ – 21 Yrs|
|Soldier (Technical)(Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence)||(a)Sol Tech10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
(b)Sol Tech (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner) 10 +2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject. OR Three years Diploma in Engg (Mechanical /Electrical/ Automobiles/ Computer Science Mechanical Engg and Electronic & Instrumentation Engg) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute.
|17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)||(I) Should have secured 50% marks In each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in class XII.
(II) Should have studied English and Maths/Accts/ Book Keeping in Class XII or X and should have secured min 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in Class XII or X.
(III) Even if a candidate is a graduate or has a higher qualification percentage marks scored in Class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
|17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps)||10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject.
In case the candidate has a BSc Degree with (Botany / Zoology / Bio-Science) and English, the stipulation of percentage in Class XII is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also.
|17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary (Remount Veterinary Corps)||10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.||17 ½ – 21 Yrs|
|Soldier Tradesmen(All Arms)||10th / ITI (except Syce. Mess Keeper and House Keeper-who may be 8th pass).||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Soldier Tradesmen||Syce, Mess Keeper and House Keeper who may be 8th Pass.||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers)||BA / B Sc with Maths. Must have also passed 12th class (10+2) or equivalent with Maths and Science as main subjects.||20-25 Yrs|
|Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher (All Arms)||Graduate in any discipline. In addition requisite qualification in his own religious denomination.||27-34 Yrs|
|Junior Commissioned Officer Catering (Army Service Corps)||10+2 or equivalent exam and Diploma / Certificate Course of a duration of one year or more in Cookery / Hotel Management and Catering Technical from a recognized University / Food Craft Institute. AICTE recognition is not mandatory.||21-27 Yrs|
|Havildar Education(Army Education Corps)||Group X – MA/M Sc/MCA or BA/B Sc/BCA/B Sc (IT) with BEd Group Y – B Sc / BA / BCA / B Sc (IT) (w/o B Ed)||20-25 Yrs|
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 32
- Assessments Yes