Coast Guard Coaching
Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of Union, recruits young and dynamic candidates for the post of Assistant Commandant in various branches. These branches are General Duty & General Duty Pilot (for male candidates only) and Commercial Pilot License SSA (for both male & female candidates). Indian Coast Guard is involved in the protection of the territorial waters of India. This is a great opportunity to serve the country through Indian Armed Force and grab a secured job with a good basic pay of Rs. 56100/-. Colonel’s Defence Academy provides the best Coast Guard coaching in kuchaman city. If you are someone who is looking for an institution to pursue Coast Guard coaching in kuchaman city, then you should contact us and join our academy. We serves the best environment to the students with our experienced team of faculty members and trainers.
The single most important factor today for the Coast Guard, are the Officers and Men who ultimately meet the challenges at sea. You could be just the man for this challenging sea- going career. If you are intelligent and bold and can think with originality and possess leadership qualities. Service in Coast Guard is not merely an employment. It is where you play the most important role of protecting the nation’s interests. The life of a Coast Guard officer is a happy mix of many things; hard work, professionalism, risk and adventure and the opportunity to move around and visit different places within India and abroad. There is also the satisfaction of being involved in the nation’s defence.
Thus, career in the Coast Guard cannot be measured in financial terms only. Good pay and abundant perks are supplemented by a versatile career difficulty to match anywhere in the civil life.
Best Coast Guard coaching in kuchaman city:
Colonel’s Defence Academy is the best defence academy in kuchaman city. It is knows for one of its best services i.e.; Coast Guard coaching in kuchaman city. If you want to join the Coast Guard civil service and really want to serve the nation with your selfless service, then join our academy. We have 100% selection result by now. We provide residential institution to students. We have our own Mess for delivering food to our students. We have hostels, which we provide to our students for staying there only; while they are completing their course, through our academy.
How to join Indian Coast Guard?
Posts in Coast Guard force:
Officers General Duty Branch: This is the operational branch of the Indian Coast Guard. Command of Ships at sea can only be exercised by officer of the General duty branch. As a General duty branch officer you will operate weapons, sensors and perform the command function which demands a wide sphere of knowledge of your equipment. The safety of your ship and men, maneuvering of your ship in war and in peace time operations will be your responsibilities.
Pilot: Indian Coast Guard operates fixed wing aircraft from shore Air stations for surveillance of the Exclusive Economic Zone. In addition, helicopters are embarked on Coast Guard Offshore Patrol Vessels to provide local surveillance and perform Search and Rescue mission at sea. Operating these aircraft’s at sea is challenging task and will bring your special skills to the fore. As an officer of the Pilot branch, you will have opportunity to serve both in the shore Air Stations along the coasts of India, as well as embark ships.
Technical Branch: Modern ships and aircraft’s are abounding with advance technology and machinery. In the Technical branch you will be responsible to keep all these equipment serviceable. You will also get opportunities to work in shore jobs in Coast Guard repair organizations. In very few other careers will you be exposed to such a wide spectrum of opportunities to keep yourself abreast of modern developments in Engineering. Your career will be interspersed with technical training courses up to Post Graduation level.
Women in Coast Guard: Women are recruited in Coast Guard only as officers in General duty, General Duty (Pilot / Navigation) and General Duty (CPL Holders, Short Service entry) branches. The selection process for women is similar to that of male candidates. The women officers are posted in non sea going appointments. Unlike the other Armed Forces, the women officers in Coast Guard have the option to serve till superannuation, except for CPL holders and General Duty branch- Short service appointment.
Rank And Pay Structure:
- Assistant Commandant Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs 5400/-
- Deputy Commandant Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs 6600/-
- Commandant(Junior Grade) Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs 7600/-
- Commandant Rs. 37400-67000 with Grade Pay Rs 8700/-
- Deputy Inspector General Rs. 37400-67000 with Grade Pay Rs 8900/-
- Inspector General Rs. 37400-67000 with Grade Pay Rs 10000/-
- Director General Rs. 37400-67000 with Grade Pay Rs 12000/-
The pay would include Dearness allowance, Kit Maintenance allowance and Transport allowance. In addition other allowances will be admissible based on nature of duty/place of posting such as flying allowance, sea duty allowance and Island special duty allowance.
* Entitled rations, medical cover for self and family including dependent parents.
* Government accommodation for self & family on nominal license fee.
* 45 days Earned leave and 08 days Casual leave every year with leave
travel concession for self, family and dependent parents as per Govt. rules.
* Insurance cover of Rs.40 lakhs at a premium of Rs.4000/- per month as
* Contributory Pension Scheme, Provident Fund and Gratuity on retirement.
* Canteen and various loan facilities.
* Sports and adventure activities such as river rafting, mountaineering, hot air ballooning, hang gliding and wind surfing etc.
How To Apply?
- The recruitment of Assistant Commandants is conducted bi-annually.
- The advertisement is given in leading national newspapers in both Hindi as well as in English in the month of January/February and August/September.
- The shortlisted candidates are called for Preliminary Selection (PSB) as per their choice of centers from Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata , Delhi, Kochi, Vizag and Port Blair.
- The PSB consists of Mental Ability Test and Picture Perception and Discussion Test (PPDT).
- The candidates who qualify PSB are called for Final Selection Board (FSB) at Mumbai/Chennai/Delhi.
- The candidates, subject to their medical fitness are selected as per merit list.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 45 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes